Monday, May 11, 2009

The great penn state!

alright! here are the pictures i promised...i totally didn't take any pictures of my own. My camera is full and i need to dump my pictures on my computer so i can delete what's on my card. So i stole these photos from pandas blog! (thanks!) once again, there were too many photos to post them all on here...so here's the link to see the album!
I had so much fun in pennsylvania. I'm jealous that my parents are still out there partying! we went to hershey, PA and saw chocolate world, watched noa dance, played patty cake with mace, tried to get jack to talk, ate several delicious dinners made by yuri, celebrated birthdays, went to roots, went to central market, played supermarket sweep, ate cake and ice cream, and had a work party.
it was a good week.

2 comments:

KeNzIE said...

So fun! Looks like you had a party everyday! Happy late Birthday!

Sue Tingey said...

Woo! I heard you posted and had to see for myself! Awesome. Missed you the last half of the week. xoxox