here's the story..so one night i was doing my daily checkups and was looking at panda's blog about her friend, Misty, that was in pennsylvania visiting. So my roommate Katie comes walking in and asked who was with panda. I explained to katie how panda and misty have been best friends forever, and how their daughters were born on the same day, etc. etc. I also remembered (if i remember right..) that panda showed me pictures of her and misty back in college when they decided to become blood sisters. I told katie that story and she immediately went in her bathroom, got a safety pin, and wanted to become blood sisters! HA! that's right. me and katie are blood sisters now all thanks to panda and misty. so here are some pictures...we were scared, but it was hilarious and totally worth it!
+ my blood....
= Blood sisters!

1 comment:
awesome...ha! the pale from shock/looks of horror is just like misty and i's pics! :-) now you can look forward to a lifetime of friendship...and your first daughters WILL be born on the same day. ps. safety pin?! ouch...needle next time. :-)
Post a Comment