Friday, June 5, 2009

RANDOM

here are some random/fun pictures me and katie took the other night...
i don't even know how it started...but we were just talking in the hallway and all of a sudden katie just started climbing up the walls! so both of us tried, and took some pictures! random, but it's a blog! (i'm getting better am i not?)





katie's landing..
don't mind the grossness of my sweaty look...this was right after one of my indoor games
all the way to the ceiling!
my landing...totally candid

3 comments:

Sue Tingey said...

Wowee, look at all this bloggin! I don't think anyone else knows you did it! Cute pix, thanks for putting them up. xoxox

KeNzIE said...

Cate! loved the new pictures!Hope the hairs still working out!
P.S did Bobby ever call you yet?

KeNzIE said...

I'm glad you like your hair! I need to remind BObby to call you! You'd have fun with him!